Family Petitions

Foreign citizens have the opportunity to legally obtain a card or permanent residence permit, through the way of immigration based on family relationships.

To qualify, foreign citizens must have a relative who is a citizen of the United States or permanent resident to file a petition on his behalf.

Family Green Card holders

Holders of the "green card" can apply for certain eligible
family members to immigrate to the United States as permanent residents.

Among them they are:

The Spouses

Unmarried children under 21 years

Unmarried children of any age

If a family member does not qualify as an immediate relative, US citizens
must use preference categories.

At the Law Offices of American Legal Counsels PLLC, our immigration lawyers in New York and New Jersey have pledged help permanent immigrants to compile all the necessary documentation and complete the procedural requirements that need to petition the Service Citizenship and Immigration United States.